Monday, February 4, 2013

BEYONCE's Purple Passion! GO RAVENS

Happy Monday!!!

Soooo Purple Passion was displayed on the fields on Sunday! The Ravens represented Royally! Bringing back the Superbowl trophy!

Now I know, I was suppose to show a tutorial of some makeup, however I had a last minute Bridal request for Sunday Morning and I ambitiously let "show me the money" become my motivation which sidetracked me all day!

So, unfortunately I  DID  NOT get to do my purple look, but I will do it this FRIDAY I promise for my night of culture!

Meanwhile just wanted to share quickly this picture I found of BEYONCE showing some purple passion on her face! I think the look would be nice without the PURPLE hair but, what do you think?

Have a great week and check back on Friday for my Purple Passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment